Friday, January 5, 2018

What I Wore

Happy Friday Friends!!
Even though its been a shorter work week, its been just a busy but I am glad its almost the weekend! Since Gov. Deal declared today National Wear Your Red and Black to Work Day, you know I am proudly sporting my GA colors!!
This soft red and black plaid dress is from Shein.com and I paired it with my new Target black boots, leggings and Dixie Delights tassel bracelet, GO DAWGS!!
I wore this around Christmas cause its the best time of the year for red pants right? Or maybe Valentine's Day or 4th of July or a National Championship?!
I got these cute pants from Old Navy and paired them with my leopard flats , denim jacket, and strip shirt all from Walmart a few years ago.
American Eagle is one of my favorite shops or casual wear, but on the flip side they can be pricy but sometimes they have a really good sale like this gray waffle cardigan. Its perfect for keeping warm and really soft!
When what you are wearing feels like a sweat shirt but looks like a blouse, you know its velour!! I got this comfy top at Target and its so soft but dressy on the sleeves!
I have mentioned how much I love The Cotton Stem blog on Instagram, Erin has great casual dress ideas, she had an outfit similar to this and I got these items from Shein.com. I love a comfy dress and cardigan combo!
I saw this cute dress and cardigan from The Cotton Stem blog and when my MIL asked what I wanted for Christmas I sent her these 2 items from Old Navy! I love the yellow and maroon combo and the dress is perfect, flowy around the belly!
When its cold and gray outside, a long and bright dress keeps you warm and happy!
This dress is from Lolly Wolly Doodle :-)
Its a red and black week! This pullover was a gift from Uncle David and Aunt Karen, our entire family got them!
Wishing you all a great and fun Happy Weekend!!
GO DAWGS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment