Friday, January 19, 2018

Winter Snow Mantel & Snow Days

Winter Weather Greetings Everyone!!
I am sorry I have been away for a few days, some freezing temps came thru GA and we had 2 snow days at work. It was great working from home, but with the girls and Hubby all there, I didn't have any extra time to blog but I am back in the office today to share my winter mantel, thanks for being here!
One if the best things about winter décor is you can still use a lot of your Christmas décor in it, like the snowmen and frosted trees!
Hubby got me this Trader Joes candle for Christmas, I got this warm winter wishes sign from Lakeside Collection. I call it a mantle skirt, but I got it off Etsy a few years and still love it!
I used the girls Olaf doll with my PersonalizationMall.com snowflake sign.


This cute wooden snowman came from Lakeside Collection, they continue to have the best winter décor!!
This cute Frosty wreath came from Lakeside Collection a few years ago!
With this weather, having a good blanket is a must!!
Here is a picture of our house after the snow fell, so pretty, love that bright blue sky!
And here is the back of the house!! Doesn't the play house look so cute surrounded by snow!
Not having to drive into the office meant I could cook the girls some pancakes, yummy!
More time to play around the house too!
And Daddy made a fun scavenger hunt for Taylor, she ended up finding a treasure of gold chocolate coins!!


No comments:

Post a Comment