Monday, January 22, 2018

Winter Drink Station

Happy Monday Friends!
I think its back to normal for most people in GA, no holiday or freezing weather, just a normal work day, but sometimes, normal is the best, right?!
I wanted to share my winter wonderland drink station with you today, so cozy up with a warm drink!
I like to use blue items along with white and snowmen of course!
The center snowflake came from Party City and the snowflake garland came from Etsy.
Nothing is new this year at my drink statin, I printed off a picture of Taylor from our December snow day, the paper snowflake table runner came from Oriental Trading a few years ago and I pull out my white mugs and my one snow man mug :-)
I had some blue and white straws ( I have a little stash now) and filled an old metal snowman can with some hot cocoa k cups. The sign came from Walmart and I got the printable  from Etsy.
I also hung up this cute door banner from Lakeside Collection, I think its my favorite door decoration I have!

For some winter wonderland décor outside, I added some snowflake  lights that came from Target over our entry door, so pretty at night!
A little different view, I tied some white ribbon around my little lights and added my Frozen
quote right by the door. The silver snowflake came from Etsy. 
I love adding some winter cheer around the house!





No comments:

Post a Comment