Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Boss Baby Movie Night

This movie night was all Taylor's idea, she loves the movie Boss Baby!!
All the kids at daycare love Boss Baby and that is where she first saw it so I knew she would be excited to have it at home!
Boss Baby Theodore says "Cookies are for Closers", so of course we had some rainbow chip cookies and milk!
Let's be real, we all know these 2 are the boss of our house!!
Hugs from my sweet girl!!
She defiantly has a bossy side!!
I can't think of a better picture to describe Nicole at the top and Taylor at the bottom!
NAILED IT!!
Boss Baby is super cute and a sweet message for siblings but there was defiantly one part that had Hubby and me blushing, regarding a pacifier...YO!!!


1 comment:

  1. So enjoyed catching up on all your posts, this flu has had me down & out! Such cute pics & excited about Ron's adventure, he's the best & most patient tutor ever!

    ReplyDelete