Monday, January 29, 2018

Winter Wonderland Tablescape

Happy Monday everyone!
How was your weekend? I hope it was great! Ours was very nice, it rained pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday, but there is something relaxing and recharging about being inside and not going anywhere, don't you think?
Love this little Monday motivation about :-)
The last part of my January winter décor I wanted to share today is my snowman tablescape!
Note, my table is never this clean, if I turned the camera about 3 feet to the left you would find all kinds of toys and Hubby's work items!! Just keeping in real!
These snowmen placemats and table runner came from Lakeside Collection, as well as the blue plaid table cloth, love them!
A little different view if the table. You have heard me mention this before, but this dining room table, chairs and chest belonged to my Grandmother Kee. We pretty much use it everyday as our kitchen table, love it!
I love these winter white candles at night, the vase came from Home Goods a few years ago and the skinny candles came from Walmart, for like $1! I like to stick limbs from our Christmas tree in the vase for a rustic look.
Soft lights make home a little more cozy!
I also just added these snowflake candles from Lakeside Collection in these cute Mason Jars!
We still have some months to go before winter is over, but I really do love the warm feeling winter décor brings! I will be starting on my Valentine décor this week but still using a lot of my winter décor to keep things cozy!





No comments:

Post a Comment