Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Years Day, Rose Bowl, Family Pics and Winter Coffee Bar

Dr. King gave so many great quotes, I love scrolling thru them every MLK Holiday. This is one I posted yesterday, Keep Moving Forward, no matter what.
A great message for all of us!
I am totally behind on this pic but wanted to show you our lunch from New Year's Day, all the NY classics, pork, cornbread, black eyed peas and collards.
My brother ravs about this dish every year, his favorite!
Not a big fan of green, Taylor and Nicole wanted McDonalds!
New Years Day was also the Rose Bowl!
Here is Nicole in her Bulldog spirit!
A little note for GA fans, I got this lucky jersey for Nicole the week we found Todd Gurley would be out for games a few years ago, but went on that weekend to beat Missouri, a fun game!!
And the Rose Bowl win was even better XOXO
My family does a football and basketball bowl pick every year, guess who won this year ?!
A new little update in our dining room, I love how it turned!
I got these canvas prints from Walmart :-)
I have been adding some winter touches around out house, here is my cute Frozen coffee station I love! I tied some white ribbon around the kcup holders. I also used the girls Olaf toy and a pic of Daddy and Coco in the snow last month!




No comments:

Post a Comment