Thursday, April 27, 2017

Warm Weather Fun

We have been enjoying some really pretty days outside lately, some days even pretty warm. My girls love playing in water so I got this new inflatable pool from Walmart, and they loved it! Poor Hubby got stuck blowing it up but it was much enjoyed!
Our little neighbor Emily helping Hubby fill the pool up straight from the cold water hose!
Emily was the first one to try it out!
Taylor is saying its cold! Doesn't bother Coco too much though!
"The cold never bothered me anyway"
When you are having so much fun playing your forget about the cold water!
The girls loved the pool and want to play in it everyday! I am sure it will be coming out again soon!
 Apple juice break for busy girls!
So good and sweet, just like Nicole XOXO
I think I am obsessed with her curly hair! I have always been a straight hair girl, so I don't know much about curly hair except how cute it is, especially when it gets wet! She gets this from Daddy XOXO
All this water play can make you tired, Coco took a break right on the drive way!
The next day we headed to Athens for the G Day game, but Taylor was more excited to stay and go to the COLD pool!
Of course she was not going in alone, Mommy braved the water and got in! I think the cold water would have frozen the rods in Daddy's back!!
I was not the only brave one that day, Granddaddy, Uncle David and Aunt Karen jumped in!
After the cold water we needed some warm cookies!
Hubby surprised us with some yummy Insomnia cookies, we all loved them!
Gigi was so sweet and took the girls to an Athens local playground while I got to stay home...SCORE!!
Looks like lots of fun!
Later that day we went on a walk around the complex, look at Nicole's face!
Say Cheese!!
We've been having lots of fun outside lately and are soaking it up before the GA heat makes it not so much fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment