Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Easter Home Tour

If you live in the southeast like me you probably were enjoying a beautiful spring day yesterday with clear skies and comfy temps! We played outside after work yesterday and it was just lovely...
Then comes today and crazy tornado weather is all around!!!
My commute into work this morning was pretty scary, I get a little anxious with tornado weather, especially when I am not with my girls. But I knew if I survived the tornado I'd still have to pay my bills so I had to drive into the office this morning...
 All joking aside, where ever you are today, be careful and alert, we are supposed to have this severe weather all day long...eek!
Moving in a more spring like cheerful direction, I had so much fun decorating for Easter this year, I got some new items I can't wait to share! Come on in for a tour!
 Since what Jesus did for us all is the reason we celebrate, the cross must be up front! I got this beautiful He Is Risen cross a few years ago and has held up great, plus I love the pastel colors. I tied some yellow ribbon around my little lamp post for spring too.
 Here is a picture up close
 This Happy Easter sign has been around a few years as you can tell, but I still think he has held up well!!
 Our new Easter mantel has lots of cute new items I found at the Target dollar spot, they have tons of great cute deals!
 I ordered this cross with the pastel eggs from Walmart.com, its was $10...SCORE!!
 The girls have a couple of cute Easter Baskets, I put some books, a little Cabbage Patch duckie and some bunny head bands in them until the Easter Bunny arrives!
 Gigi got Taylor this cute bunny basket her first Easter and I found this spring pic and frame at Target for $3, I couldn't pass it up!
 This Easter sign is new, I found it online at Walmart for $3 bucks!
 The standing bunny came from Home Goods a while ago, I added an updated pic of the girls from their spring pics in my white frame. Taylor picked out this white ceramic bunny and carrots from Target, I think he was around $5, he is so cute!
 I saw some bunny chair covers at Kirklands and thought they were super cute, but not cheap! I checked out Ebay and found these cuties for $20 for a set up 4...SCORE!! Taylor loves them too!
 The gingham table cloth is new this year, its from The Pioneer Woman line at Walmart, I thought it matched the table runner and vase I already had perfectly! The yellow candles holders are also new, a $1 each from Target.
 I've shared before our dining room chest that was my Grandmother's, I hung up a new Easter sign spelled out in carrot's from Walmart along with some egg garland. Its the same garland I used over our candy bar.
 Going to see the Easter Bunny at the mall is always a fund adventure for us, I love displaying the pictures year after year and see how much the girls have grown! This pretty welcome spring sign came from Target in the dollar spot.
 I've had this little bunny, baby chicks and table runner for a number of years from Home Goods.
 This was my favorite new Easter items this year, this beautiful pastel Easter Egg wreath from Walmart for under $15, what a great deal. I think the soft colors look great with the soft gray color of our bedroom.
Upstairs I hung some more bunny garland I got last year at Walmart across the mirror.
This beautiful Hello Spring sign came from Target, it will be something I can keep up after Easter, its so bright and cheerful!!
And to get me in full Easter mode, this adorable Easter tassel bracelet arrived yesterday from my favorite blog Dixie Delights, its absolutely delightful!!
I hope you enjoyed my Easter home tour, I always have so much fun putting my seasonal decor out and adding new items!! Hoppy Easter!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment