Friday, April 14, 2017

17Hundred90 Restaurant, Bake In The Day Bakery & CoCo's

There is no doubt about it, Savannah has some of the restaurants around. Fresh seafood, famous ice cream and bakery's! Lucky for us, Uncle David and Aunt Karen watched our girls one night so we had a date night...SCORE! I had wanted to eat at The Pink House, but Uncle David said it was already booked, days before, so he made us reservations at 17Hundred90, an absolutely delicious inn and restaurant. Beautiful and romantic!
 Right in historic Savannah where all the beautiful squares are, no doubt I was pumped!
 Each table had flowers and a candle, there was even live music!
 Dinner by candle light is always nice!
 I knew I was in for a treat when they brought our a biscuit drizzled with honey!
 Hubby and I shared a bowl of yummy crab soup and a Caesar salad
 I enjoyed a yummy New York Strip with blue cheese crust, green beans and mashed potatoes. This was one of THE BEST steak's I have ever had!!
 Hubby dined on the rack of lamb, he loved it!
 We shared the chocolate bomb, and it was the bomb!
 A meal that I got to sit down the entire time... SCORE!!
 Loved this on the bar door, today's special buy any two drink and pay for them both! LOVE IT!!
 A super nice dinner with Hubby, we had a great time!
307 E President St, Savannah, GA 31401
 Ever since I saw owner Cheryl Day on Paula Deen's show a few years ago I have wanted to visit her retro store Bake In The Day Bakery and it was as good as I imagined, totally cute!!
It's so cute and charming, I could have spent all day in there. The serve breakfast, lunch and some yummy desserts!
When you order a Coke at Back In The Day, it comes in a glass bottle, love it!
 This is a most stop while you are in Savannah!
While you are there you gotta pick up the banana pudding, so good!

2403 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401
Uncle David and Aunt Karen treated us to dinner at CoCo's right on the ocean! Of course a picture of Coco by the CoCo's sign is a must!
So bright and beachy!
I enjoyed the shrimp salad sandwich with fries
Thanks David and Karen for the yummy dinner!!

1A Old US Hwy 80, Tybee Island, GA 31328
 

No comments:

Post a Comment