Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School Easter Egg Hunt & Charlie Brown Easter Movie Night

The girls started their Easter celebration with a fun party and egg hunt at school! I baked some super easy and yummy brownies the night before for the girls to take with them, I used some pretty pastel icing and of course some Peeps!
 Bright and colorful, just like Easter!
 A benefit of Taylor getting older? She can start helping me with stuff! We had fun filling her class eggs with candy, as well as Coco's eggs!
 I get so much use from these monogram Easter dresses, a great investment! Here are the girls ready for school Friday morning, they both carried their Easter baskets into school with them!
 The girls we not the only ones who were their Easter cloths, I got this new Oh for Peeps Sake tee from Sweet Baby Blue Boutique! I love it and its super comfy! Perfect for Easter!
 Our daycare sends out a weekly newsletter, here is Nicole in action on the bunny hunt!
 We continued the Easter fun with a movie night watching Its a Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown! I already had the bunnies and the headbands came from Oriental Trading last year.
 The snacks were super easy, Peep kabob's! I put some pineapple, grapes and strawberries on them.
 Lucy's Lemonade (ours was half and half)
 My beautiful bunny girl
 No getting any bunny ears on this one, but she grabbed a kabob for each hand!
 A fun movie night to end a fun day filled with lots of Easter eggs, party food and of course, candy!
 Last, but the most important, the reason we celebrate Easter. Good Friday seems odd to describe what actually happened to Jesus, it was really sad. But because of His love for us all, we have eternal life and that is really goodXOXO

1 comment: