Thursday, June 30, 2016

July 4th Home Decor

After Christmas and Halloween, I think The 4th of July is my favorite holiday to decorate for. I love all the patriotic red, white and blue decorations! We love in such a great country, I enjoy seeing everyone's pride updating their home. It will be especially fun this year cause it means a LONG weekend, SCORE! Come on and enjoy!
I've had this Welcome sign forever, I think I got it from Home Goods and its still going strong, just like America!
I am loving my new God Bless the USA door hanger I got off Etsy. It was a more then I usually pay for door hangers but it was totally worth it! Its huge, has lots of glitter when the sun hits it and so patriotic!
Here is a street view of our house with the front porch decorations. I got these American flag buntings from Oriental Trading, I ended up just using the staple gun to hang them. I love that country feel they give the house.
Here is another view of the front porch, I was holding Nicole while taking these pictures, and sweating...A LOT.
I also tied some buntings on our back patio with some ribbon, super easy! I was sweating during this too :-)
While pulling out all my decorations this cheeky rascal was getting into them!
A little patriotic welcome to all our guests
As you can see, I am all about the buntings this year, I hung 2 over our garage door!
I gave our mantel a little American spirit also, with a bunting, a big stars and stripes bow and some red, white and blue flowers in a vase.
I gave our coffee station a little update with some red and blue pin wheels from Walmart, Taylor and Nicole love these!
A cute little American Stat on my china cabinet, I love this cabinet it was my Grandmother's and the china inside belonged to my Great Aunt Sara. The blue and white china came curiosity of my Mom!
After all that decoating it was time for a special snack, love some patriotic cookies!
I hope you all enjoy the weekend, God Bless American, land of the free because of the brave!








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment