Friday, June 3, 2016

Simple joys & what I wore

The first work week of June if almost done, yeah!! With temps in the 90's in Georgia right now, I went ahead and pulled out my Hello Summer front door decor, I figured the temperature was just right!
I got this lemonade in a Mason Jar door hanger a few years from Etsy it is one of my favorites! I love the bright yellow color!
I picked up another new Pioneer Woman mug at Walmart and love it! It is so bright and big, perfect way to get the day started!
Most of the time when I stop by Starbucks I am wanting something cold and sweet like a frappacino, but on our way home my husband and I tried these fruit refreshers and they were great! I got strawberry and he got mixed berry. Cool and refreshing! And pretty :-)
These 2 love playing with each other! The other day I walked by Taylor's room and they were putting together a Jake and the Neverland Pirates puzzle! Taylor is getting to the age were she is becoming interested in puzzles and with my husband's math brain its a perfect fit!
I picked up a couple of these Arnold Palmer's from Walmart, there were $1 each and perfect for my lunch box! I love sweet tea and lemonade, especially together!
My hubby made a special trip for me when he went down to Atlanta and picked up my favorite Swan House dinner! I cam home to chicken salad, fruit salad and cheese straws! How lucky am I, and I can tell you it was so good, no leftovers!
My cubical neighbor Donna was going to Chipotle for lunch, can you believe I have never eaten their?! Boy, have I been missing out! I ordered the chicken burrito bowl with cilantro lime white rise and all the toppings, it was heaven! I will for sure be going back there for more!
What better way to start a new work week then with a new Lilly P dress?! It's another Ebay item I scored for about $30, its so pretty and comfortable, perfect for warm weather!
I also love the blue & black combo, in this case teal! I have had this pencil skirt and shirt from Walmart for a few years, I paired it with a teal necklace that is very light weight, it really stands out against the black shirt.
This outfit idea came from Pinterest, I was looking at what to wear with my white capri's and saw this coral shirt and leopard flat combo. I already had all these items and its super comfortable! The necklace and shirt came from Charming Charlie's.
When my husband saw me in this outfit he started singing the Kenny Wayne Shepard song "Blue on Black." I do love that song!! Did you know Kenny is married to Mel Gibson's daughter? This top is from Walmart, it has some cute lace cap sleeve and my black capri's are all about stretch...SCORE!!
 
 












1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfits....cool and chic!! Summertime comfy~

    ReplyDelete