Since we are right in the middle of the first week of summer break, it's time again for our Summer Bucket List! I made one last year and we got a lot of it done! Some of our activities have changed since Nicole is here, but will still be just as fun! This list hangs in our kitchen and can be added to if we think of more fun things to do!
*Star Wars Movie Night
*Panama City Beach & Miracle Strip
*Fro Yo Night
*Back yard camp out with s'mores
*The Secret Life of Pets movie
*Make your own pizza night
*Merry Go Round at the mall
*Bubbles water gun and watermelon
*Post Road Library Story time
I cooked 2 new recipes this week and both came out great! The picture above was all the items I needed. I saw them on Christy Jordan's super cute website, Southern Plate. If you love southern food with easy, at Walmart ingredients, her website is for you. I first made a yummy Creamy Cucumber salad, easy, cold and no bake in the summer heat:
1. 3 cucumbers
2. 1 cup of sour cream
3. 2 tablespoons vinegar
4. 1 tablespoon sugar
5. 1 teaspoon salt
6. 1 teaspoon dried dill
1. Peel cucumbers and slice then. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. In a small bowl, stir together all other ingredients.
3. Pour over cucumbers and stir to coat. Serve and enjoy!
1. 2 1/2 cups of baking mix
2. 1 cup of pimento cheese spread
3. 1/2 cup of milk
4. 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Place all ingredients in a mixed bowl and with a mixer stir it up.
2. With a spoon scoop out a big ball of dough and place on to a sprayed cookie tray.
3. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes. Enjoy!!
Look at all this yummy goodness! I made mine into a ham sandwich and served with the cucumber salad and fruit salad, it was really good!!