Monday, December 31, 2018

Special Day with Tay

If you are a working Mom like me, I think you will understand this post. At my job we get a certain number of vacation days to use per year, since you never know when you may need them, for the first part of the work year, I personally don't take too many vacation days, it can be a long stretch. But I do it so when the holidays hit, I hopefully have some days to use so I can participate in all the fun! I have 2.5 days left in December which was perfect, one day for each of the girls school parties. Here is my day with Tay!
Her party fell on flannel day at school, here she is looking adorable and here I am joining in the flannel fun:
I got this cute flannel top from Target and paired it with my navy vest and skirt.
The first winter center was throwing snowballs!
Taylor's class if filled with so many sweet friends, she loves it
We made some yummy Christmas cookies at the cookie station!
She loves pin the nose on Rudolph with Mrs. Forbes!
Mrs. Forbes even had a fireplace going, I wish we had this at work!
Taylor for sure has a competitive streak in her, she was trying to win the snowball throwing contest!
Hey classroom is divided into tables, here is the orange table, super sweet kids!!
Decorating some snowmen then getting to eat them!
Getting to paint a snowman at the next station
Computer station next, loving the headphones!!
We love Mrs. Thrielkel!! This lady does so much to help all these kids out!!
I was on cloud 9 being able to help at school, loved every second!!
She loved getting to check out early!
We ended out fun afternoon at Target!! She got a toy then we got a personal pizza, breadsticks and a blue raspberry slushy!!
These kind of days don't happen often for us, so I soaked up every second and was so thankful I was able to use a day off to spend with my love XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment