Thursday, December 27, 2018

Imerys Christmas Party & OTB Progressive Christmas Dinner

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share some pics from my annual work Christmas party! Here I am with my friends Katie and Don! This year we enjoyed a lovely meal and lots of dancing at the Hotel Avalon!
Next up, my handsome date for the night, Hubby!
My sweet friend Katie looking so pretty!
Check out Gery in the background, he got up in front of everyone and sang Hard to Handle by The Black Crows, it was awesome!! Gery! Gery! Gery!
I love getting dressed up and was excited to wear this new green dress I got from Amazon, I felt like a princess!
One last pic from the red carpet!! So glam!
And if one Christmas party was not enough, the next night we hosted the dessert portion of our neighborhood Progressive Christmas Dinner!!
I had this idea this summer, I was really nervous about it, its way outside my comfort zone. But growing up our neighborhood did this and I thought it was so much fun. So after some wonderful ladies volunteered to be host homes, the planning began! Here is the cute invite I dropped off in every mailbox, I have new respect for our mail carrier!!!
I took Friday off to get my house ready, I know I cleaned all day but was really happy the way the house looked. Here is a pic of all the yummy dessert my neighbor Jenny brought over and some that I baked, it was heaven having all these sweets! Jenny also had a crock pot of hot cocoa going!!
Here are some of my sweet neighbors at the second house, Sandy and her daughter prepared a lovely turkey and we brought some Honey Baked Ham!
Getting a house ready for a lot of people is not fun, all the cleaning!! But having a house full of people who are really sweet makes it all worth it!!
So take it from me, if you have an idea, don't let fear old you back!!
Go for it always!!
Cause if you don't you could really miss out on something special!! Let the Christmas Magic in!!

2 comments:

  1. I knew when you mentioned the progressive dinner last summer it would be a huge success...your sweet kindred spirit is contagious!😍🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and Happy New Year!!

      Delete