Thursday, December 20, 2018

JCBC Christmas Show, Christmas Guest Room, Home Alone Movie Night & Christmas Den

Every year since Taylor played Baby Jesus we enjoy watching the Johns Creek Baptist Christmas Spectacular, it is the best Christmas show ever for sure!
With everything from a drum line, to dancing, to ballet dancers and a full band, it is a beautiful show! Here we are after watching the show, it was great!
And cause you don't see this very often, an upside down Christmas tree!
That Saturday morning before the show, Taylor and Nicole celebrated our neighbor Kayela's 5th birthday party!! They made glitter slime, had pizza and some yummy cookie cake!
We usually don't have too many overnight visitors at our house, but for the few we do, I like to make sure the guest room is bright and festive! I hung up some garland over the headboard and added some yellow touches where ever I could!
A simple gold tree from Target with some string lights and black/yellow left over cloth I had for a tree skirt.
I got this yellow burlap wreath from Etsy a few years ago, very simple.
Another Christmas classic for movie night, Home Alone! My entire family loves this movie, I think we all watch it every year! I picked up some classic food items from the movie, remember Fuller and the Pepsi!?
And all Kevin wants is some cheese pizza, is that too much to ask?!
Remember when he says the blessing over his microwavable mac and cheese?
And he held out his little paw for some Tic Tacs!
Taylor's favorite part is when Marv and Harry try to break into Kevin's house, so funny!!
Christmas movies are so much fun to watch every year and get even more special when the ones you enjoyed as a kid, your kids start to love as well!
And here is a pic of our Christmas den. It is never this clean! Only for the pic I pushed everything aside! Nothing new this year except for the wreaths I hung inside and I LOVE them!! I think it makes it more cozy!!

2 comments:

  1. JCBC is always a spectacular show! Home Alone is an all time favorite!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Home Alone is one of the best Christmas movies!!

      Delete