Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Portmann Family Christmas Tree and Christmas Kitchen

Every year after Thanksgiving we head out to get the Portmann Family Christmas tree!
This year we headed to Pike Nursery's and had a great time!
That morning Taylor was already in the Christmas spirit with her reindeer antlers!
Smurfette came along with us, she loves Christmas tree shopping!
The girls had a blast running thru the trees.
I was like, girls, don't knock over any trees!!
Loading up!
Santa's sleigh is ready to roll!
Along with setting up the tree Hubby hung up my wreaths!
Don't slip!
Our Christmas kitchen is always one of my favorites, I love the warm red colors. I got these little wreath ornaments from Target last year as well as the poinsettia wreath. I did has some extra garland on top of the cabinets with lights recently, it looks great!
Aunt Judy's Christmas village and a cute pic of Baby Taylor
My Naughty or Nice cookie jars, which one would you pick from?!
My favorite area every morning, my coffee station!! Getting the day started with some Christmas cheer and caffeine!






1 comment: