Monday, December 10, 2018

Lost tooth, teaching turtle, Taylor's Christmas room and kitchen mantel

Happy Monday Friends, is your Christmas countdown on?! I am still buying and gifting but think I will be done soon! I wanted to share a little girl her lost her front tooth!
Can you believe that?! A little snaggle tooth here!!
One the subject of Taylor, I wanted to share her Christmas room all decked out in pink!
This cute pink tree came from Gigi the year Taylor was born, 6 years ago from Kohls, complete with adorable pink ornaments!
A cute Disney princess stocking and Rudolph pillow and doll on her bed.
I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas!
I LOVE online shopping!! It has made my life so much easier and I am so appreciative of all the delivery people who make trips everyday, especially around the holidays, I know its their busiest time of year. I put together a few snacks and drinks to anyone who needs a little refreshment during their day. And its cheap, I think it was like $10 bucks and well worth it.
For Taylor's good behavior at school she earned enough tickets to do an activity with her class, she wanted to show them how to draw a turtle. Of course she wore her Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's tee and turtle candies!
A future teacher in the works?! Maybe!!
And my favorite new garland!! I ordered this beautiful poinsettia garland from Ebay this year and 2 new bows, I love the rich reds they bring into the kitchen!
Christmas Happy Camper!
I got this cute camper from Home Goods 2 years ago, I think its a lot of fun and I put it next to a red sparkle tree!
Lots of cold weather out tonight, where ever you are, be careful and drive safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment