Friday, December 28, 2018

Polar Express Movie Night & Christmas Cookies with Omma & Poppie

Happy Friday peeps!!
If you are in GA right now, you will understand why I am wearing this rain jacket, its pouring!!
This is my super cute monogrammed rain jacked Omma gifted me with for Christmas, I love it! Along with my monogrammed duck boots, the rain is not going to get me!
I know I am biased but have you ever seen lashed this beautiful?! These are the real deal, I think she gets them from her Daddy cause mine are a no show with out some makeup, so beautiful!
Taylor's cute reindeer pajamas and PJ Masks she wore on PJ and stuffed animal day, I think this was her favorite dress up day so far! She loves her jammies!
Another Christmas movie staple, The Polar Express!! We watch it every year and everyone loves it, to me its one of the prettiest movies to see. Hot cocoa is a must!
For the food, I just picked the girls favorite. Chips, dip , Golden Grahams and M&M's!
The message and music in the movie are wonderful too, gotta Believe XOXO
My hope is that they always help each other XOXO
This girls loves her jewelry, either on her wrist or ankles!
While we hosted our progressive dinner, Omma and Poppie were kind enough to watch the girls. They had so much fun seeing Santa, making cookies and playing with Avery and Ryder!
A Christmas tradition, making cookies with Omma.
Cousins XOXO

1 comment: