Friday, December 7, 2018

Lights of Life, Hot Cocoa Bar and Bathroom Hanging Lights

Happy Friday Everyone, what a week right?! Without even asking I bet you already have lots of plants this weekend, its so busy this time of year! Whatever you are doing, I hope you enjoy it!
I wanted to share our trip to The Marietta Diner and Life University's Christmas lights display! I have heard of the diner for many years, its all lit up and open 24/7! Very good!!
Coco did ok for going out to eat in public! She enjoyed some pancakes!
I think this may be our 5th year in a row seeing the Lights of Life located at Life University in Marietta, they are always fabulous and cheap! Plus you can get out and walk around doing some fund Christmas activity's like riding a train or petting animals!
And the lights are really tall with all kinds of Christmas shapes! Here is Daddy and Taylor but a tree!
It started raining on us so we were not out there as long as we would have liked, but Taylor still got in a...
Pony Ride!!!!
So much fun!!!
From lights to hot cocoa stations, I also wanted to share my Christmas Cocoa Station!
Nothing new this year, just some old favs! I love my little cookie cutter Christmas tree and the red polka dot runner from The Pioneer Woman, its reversible!
My Santa bowl holds hot cocoa kcups, some marshmallows and red and green peppermints! My mugs all game from Walmart thru the years.
I had some extra garland so I hung it around our pantry door along with my berry wreath from Aunt Karen!
I did ad something new in the guest bathroom inspired by my Mom, some pretty hanging lights! I got them from Ebay and I love the soft glow they give!!
Have a terrific weekend and thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. The cocoa bar is always a favorite and you know how we love anything hanging, the lanterns look great!!

    ReplyDelete