Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Fashion

Hello friends!! I know its been a few days, I know you were like me with all kinds of plans and things to do before Christmas. I hope your Christmas was wonderful, ours was so much fun! We got to see so many family members and enjoyed some time off work to relax! I wanted to share with you my Christmas fashion this month, I love mix and matching for the holidays you can do a ton with red and green, let me show you!
Christmas means all things cozy so lets start off with the matching tees Mom and I got for Christmas, so cozy, I wore it multiple times since Thanksgiving! Do you spot a PK photo bomb?!
Looking to be festive at work? I took my Target Rudolph tee and added a blazer and pants, comfy and festive yet work appropriate!
I invested in this JCrew plaid skirt 2 years ago and I love it! Plaid is perfect for Christmas time and I love the stretch waist band! I paired it with a basic black tee from Walmart.
This is just a basic dark green long sleeved dress from Shein.com paired with a buffalo check vest Mom got me a few years ago, red and green! I found these super cute tassel necklaces on Ebay for like $3 bucks each!
I got this candy cane monogram tee from Etsy and also paired it with my buffalo check vest.
This is my new Christmas tee I got this year, I loves the plaid and leopard print, its a comfy tee from Fairyseason.com. I wore my leopard earrings with it!
Red and green again! This red pencil skirt is from Amazon and this green blouse is from Shein.com.
This festive dress came from Target.com. Its pretty loud so I like to wear a black sweater with it to calm it down, but like wear your Christmas Cheer loud and clear, right?!
No, its not Mrs. Claus, just me! This cute dress is from Lolly Wolly Doodle and I love it!! Anything with an empire waist is all me!
Green and red basics again with some leopard print! These pants came from Old Navy, the green top from Shein,com and my leopard flats from Walmart, $5!!
This cute buffalo check shirt came from Rosegal.com and I paired it with my green vest and skirt.
And to end all the Christmas fun, a Mickey Mouse Santa tee! I picked these up from Target, the girls had matching ones too! I paired them with my monogrammed duck boots Gigi gifted me with a few years ago, love them!! 
As you can see I love festive outfits, its a little way to bring some cheer where ever you got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment