Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Guest Bath & Taylor Day

Not the most glamorous room but one that gets used on a daily bases, our Christmas guest bath!
Its pretty small so the pics are not the best, but I will do my best! I changed my peach colored flowers and filled these containers up with red poinsettias.
I added a cute Christmas tree banner and some holly over the mirror
I got this new battery operated candle holder this year, I love it and fits great. The sign came from Hobby Lobby last year.
Taylor's school is having a fun dress up theme every day until Christmas, Monday was The Grinch!!
Grinch hair don't care!
I was also a very special day for my working Mom's heart, I had enough vacation days still left for this year to take a day off and help in Taylor's class! Here we off to the media center!
All the kids were super sweet, Taylor is surrounded by lots of nice friends!
After helping with centers I checked Taylor out early and we went on a Christmas adventure. With it raining all day our original plans changed some but we still had fun!
Lunch break at Chicken Salad Chick, her choice!
She loves the black olives and feta cheese with a sweet tea sitting by the window, she truly is mine!
Then we headed to the movie theater to see The Grinch! We got popcorn, fruit snack and an icy!
We felt like we had the theater to ourselves, it was a lot of fun and a special day spent together!
Coco also got in the Christmas spirit with her Rudolph tee!!
And for Tuesday it was candy cane day so we pulled out the red an white stripes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment