Monday, April 2, 2018

What I Wore

Happy Monday friends!! I hope you had a very Happy Easter, I loved getting to see everyone's family Easter pics! I wanted to share some outfits I have been wearing, you can start to see the seasons are changing, some of my outfits are for winter and some for spring!  A fun time of year!!
This is one of my favorite dresses cause of the elastic waist! I got it from Shein.com about 2 years ago and I like to wear it with black tights since the skirt is a little on the shorter side.
Blue and yellow has always been one of my favorite combinations, I got this navy stripped dress at Walmart, its got a fleece material inside, very soft!
This pretty mustard yellow dress came from Old Navy, I love it, its a silk type of material!
I love all Lilly prints but this elephant one remains my favorite!! I paired it with my navy vest to keep warm.
Pencil skirts are one of my favorites pieces to wear, they go with so much and you can get them very cheap! I paired this white skirt with my Target mint green striped shirt.
I love combining blue and green, this is a Charming Charlie top and a pencil skirt from Walmart.
I got this cute floral dress from Walmart and paired it with my black leggings, Target ankle boots and green vest, all things I have had for a while but combined together!
Hop to it!!
I got this monogrammed Easter tee last year from Easter and love it, I wore it to go see the Easter bunny with the girls.
These may be the cutest summer pjs ever!!
These are currently on sale at Target for $20, so comfy and cute!
Are you into jumpsuits? I know they are not for everyone, I got this paid from Old Navy and really like them!! I think they are light weight and good for spring time when its cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon.
No matter what you wear, just make sure you love it!






1 comment: