Thursday, March 29, 2018

Easter around the house

Hey Everyone, Happy Thursday, we are on the down side of the work week hill, keep on moving and we will make it! I wanted to share some more Easter décor around our house with you today. When I pulled into the office this morning you can defiantly see the pollen on our black parking lot, spring is here!
I think of all my door hangers this is defiantly the prettiest, the sparkly flowers and pastel colors are perfect for Easter. I also added some yellow ribbons around my lamps.
Its been so windy here every day my door hangers has had a beating! I had some egg garland hung up across the front door but when I came out to take this pic, it had blown away!!
I also updated our upstairs loft dresser with some Easter décor!
This cute spring sign came from the Target dollar spot last year!
This little puzzle came from Oriental Trading and I used one of Coco's toy bunny as décor!
Seeing all the girls Easter Bunny pics thru the years if one of my favorite things, I love all of them! The Welcome Spring sign came from Target and the 3 chicks came from Home Goods a few years ago!
And I took this pic the other night and thought to myself, wow Nicole looks a lot older!! But still just as cute XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment