Thursday, April 26, 2018

Soccer Game & Simple Joys

Greetings friends, hope you all are having a good week so far, work has been really busy and it seems like May is already getting filled up, but all fun things! This Saturday Omma and Poppie came to cheer on Taylor at her soccer game!
What a treat to have them join us, I know Taylor thrilled! It was a pretty day but super windy!
Action pic!!
Cheering on sissy in her shades!
Go team!!
Taylor and Coach Daddy!
Rhoda's Southern Hospitality is one of my favorite blogs, I have been a faithful reader for a while, one of my favorite things she shares is lunch/dinner with her parents, they are so sweet and remind me of my grandparents. The other week her mom cooked beef stew, green beans, squash casserole and desert. I pulled out the church cookbook Shirley gave me and dinner was served! A very southern and homey feel, so good...and CHEAP!!!!
Daddy doing a little hair drying XOXO
There is a lot of prep work getting ready for kindergarten, one of the requirements is the hearing and vision test which Taylor did great at!! Our bad eyes have not got her yet!
These 2 sweeties!!! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment