Tuesday, April 24, 2018

What I Wore

Here in GA we are still in the middle of  cold/warm weather, we seem to have 2 really beautiful sunny days then a few days of cool rain, spring time in the South :-) Here are some outfits lately with a winter twist and some with a spring twist!
I have always loves peplum tops, especially if you are a mommy cause for most of us there is some extra baby wiggles left over from being preggers and peplum tops flatter that! I found this one on Ebay for $6, its  a used Walmart one but still looks great! And way cheaper then the $30 I had my eye one!
This is one of my favorite Old Navy dresses, I wore it when we had our fall family pictures. Its soft and warm, I love a good sweater dress!
This is a pink sleeve less maxi dress from Walmart that is so pretty, I paired it with my Walmart denim dress and a blue necklace!
I always get some many nice compliments on this floral kimono when I wear it, it came from SheIn.com and I paired it with my navy Target dress.
I wore this on a warmer day, I call it my bird shirt with all the pretty bird wings. I love anything yellow and blue!
I think I wore this one day when morning temps were in the 30's, brr!! A cozy sweater helps, this one is from Walmart.
And Lilly P is perfect for a warmer day, my Mom got me this skirt from River Road Pharmacy and my new tassel necklace came from The Dixie Delights Shop.
I originally saw this dress in black when the Freckled Fox was wearing it, it so pretty and I love the swing skirt! The website it came from is Downeast.com.
A simple gray and black outfit with a cute bow tie in the front, this skirt came from SheIn.com.
This was the matching Easter dress I wore with the girls from SparklePink.com, I love anything floral print!

And drumroll please.... this turned out to be my most liked Instagram photo ever! I was excited. I posted it on a hash tag about shopping your closet, I love the concept of shopping your closet, home and pantry before buying new things. I took the staple green vest and paired it 4 different ways, it was fun and I think I may make is a weekly thing!! Stay tuned :-)





1 comment: