Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy Birthday G & Captain Underpants Movie Night

Happy Monday friends and a BIG Happy Birthday to my little bro!!!
He is a big teddy bear who knows I am always right about everything, especially football :-)
I know he is agreeing right now!!
We love you G, cheers to 29!!!
Over the weekend we watched the super funny especially if you like fart jokes, Captain Underpants!!
Hope you have a solid stomach cause this may be my grossest movie night yet but when you talk underpants Skid Marks (Tootsie Rolls) and Butt Nuggets (chocolate covered raisins) are a must!
All smiles for movie night!
I think everyone's favorite part was the fart symphony!!
This movie was soooo funny, we were all laughing!! Its super cute and a movie we have watched several times!!



No comments:

Post a Comment