Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Easter Morning & Little Things Around The House

Hello Friends and Family! Its been a while since I checked in, but all is well! I took some time off work last week to celebrate Spring Break with the girls, it was a lot of fun and I will share our adventures soon! I wanted to tie up Easter (finally) with just a few pics from Easter morning.
Easter of course called for matching dresses! I really had a time this year cause the original order did not arrive in time, a risk you take when ordered from China. So I found a cute website called Sparkle In Pink.
And here we are!
All that ordering for this one pic, but it was worth it!!
Obviously Easter is not about matching dresses, the real reason is in this pic walking into church that morning XOXO
Since Nicole can't sit still she played in the nursery while we went to the contemporary service!
It was a great service and we even got a little nap after!
If you don't follow Anita Diaz on Instagram, you should cause she is awesome! I love her home and was inspired by her kitchen. She has a beautiful plant hanging next to her sink so I tried to recreate it under $10 from Ebay, I love the way it came out!
I also wanted to share a copy of the Newnan Times my cousin Shirley sent me, the food and dining section did a special on Bethel Baptist's cookbook. My Great Grandmother Annie Kee was a member of the church and her Old Fashioned Teacakes are featured, how cool is this?! I hung the paper up in our loft and now I need to get to making these teacakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment