Saturday, April 14, 2018

Ferdinand The Bull Movie Night

Happy Friday Peeps!! Its almost the weekend, keep pushing thru and we will be there!! Today I wanted to show  you our fun Ferdinand The Bull Movie night, a very cute movie the Easter Bunny dropped off:
The movie based on the best selling book is very cute. We did Mexican food with Uber Eats, Taylor loves the cheese dip so much, she got it in her hair! Her favorite!
I use this sombrero multiple times a year, I love it! Perfect for holding chips! We also pulled out a red cape since its about a bull.
People assumed since Ferdinand was a big bull he would love the fight, but not so! He was a gentle giant, assume nothing!
In the spirit of bull fighting here is Nicole in her red cape!
Over the weekend Daddy took the girls on a fun picnic, they loved it!!
I was also fortunate and got a new for me car!!
My sweet Aunt Judy purchased her dream car recently and wanted to pay it forward by giving my cousin Mindy her car and then Mindy gave me this is its awesome!!
I am incredibly blessed and so thankful for my sweet family XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment