Friday, November 10, 2017

What I Wore

Friday, Fri-nally!!!
Everyone ready for the weekend, I know I am excited! Big game for our Dawgs tomorrow against Auburn, no one I would rather beat then the War Eagles, but it will be a challenge for sure...
A great picture from my FAVORITE GA game ever, the 2007 GA Blackout, that night was electric and so much fun, lets beat them again DAWGS!!
Fall is official here in GA with nice temps all week, here are some outfits I put together for work:
Another great Thread Up find from Old Navy, this dress was only $8 and I paired it with some navy leggings, I love blue and yellow combo!
This outfit combo came straight from Pinterest, I just searched purple pencil skirt outfit and multiple ideas came up. I loved the purple and yellow combo.
I didn't wear this one to work, but I wish I could!!
I got this cozy top from SheIn.com and comfy pants from Target and my JCrew slippers Mom got our family, so cozy!
I got this cute plaid button down from Target (take note online shopper they are awesome and started the FREE SHIPPING on everything this week until after Xmas, hoping Walmart will follow). I paired it with my navy vest from Amazon and my new American Eagle black leggings that were on sale for $8 bucks...SCORE!
Another Thread Up win, I got this yellow Old Navy dress and paired it with a brow cardigan from Target!
This brown striped monogrammed dress came from Lolly Wolly Doodle and the green vest came from Charlotte Russe a few years ago, a fall staple!
We are taking the girls 5 and 2 year old pics today, I got this comfy maroon sweater dress from Old Navy and this gold necklace from Charming Charlie's.
Wish you all a Happy Weekend, enjoy it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment