Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Creamy Corn Chowder & Master Bath Christmas Decor

Nothing beats a warm bowl of soup on a cold day in my opinion! I recently made this corn soup, its creamy and very good! The recipe came from Pinterest on the TOTS.com website:
Ingredients:


2 Tablespoons butter, divided
1 Teaspoon Italian Blend Seasoning
2 Medium Sized Potatoes, diced (I used 2 cans and drained them)
One Can Cream of Chicken Soup
½ Small onion, diced
1 Can Cream Style Corn
3 Cans of Milk (use the empty soup can to measure)
One Can Whole Kernel Corn
Instructions:
Add all ingredients into a crock pot, cook on low for 8 hours and enjoy!
Not the best picture but here is what mine looked like served with some French bread, very good!
Now on to some more Christmas décor! I wanted to share our master bath room with you today, its not much but I love it!
This wreath has been through many different colored bows to match the bathroom, this year I got a new white one that I love! I found it on Ebay for $6. Gigi got me this wreath a few years ago and I hung it up with some pretty white ribbon. I have a few more decorations to add to the bathroom I will share soon!
Coco is not a fan of getting dressed in the morning, she would rather stay in her pjs all day and who could blame her?! Or at least keep them on her head like in the pic above :-)
Here is a real life pic I wanted to share, just me and the girls eating dinner that was all heated up in the microwave. Mac and cheese and grits, but it works for us and its fun sometimes just to eat whatever is easiest and watch an episode of Peppa Pig, oink oink!!




No comments:

Post a Comment