Monday, November 27, 2017

Arya's Birthday Party, Christmas Cabinets, Hot Cocoa Bar, & What I Wore

One of the things as a parent I love getting to see is the friendships my kids create as they get older. Taylor has made lots of sweet friends at school, and her very best friend is Arya who recently turned 5 too! We got to celebrate with her sweet family who live super close to us and are super sweet. Here are some pic from her Shopkins party!!

We dined on some yummy chicken fingers, crackers, fruit and cupcakes!
Arya got this cool Jeep she was kind enough to let the girls ride around on
They have a BIG back yard to run around in!
Sweet friends
Hands up if you are 5!!
This is my new Christmas craft, I have always loved the look of small wreaths on kitchen cabinets, but we have been blessed with lots of cabinets, so getting a wreath for each one was out of my budget. Looking around a lot I saw this plaid snowflake ornaments at Target for $3 each, I love how they came out!
Here is a picture from the other side of the cabinets, you can see they go all the way to our kitchen desk.
The beautiful poinsettia wreath came from Target.com, don't forget on Cyber Monday everything is 15% off and FREE SHIPPING!
I hung up each snowflake with some clear packing take and red ribbon, cheap and easy!
Also in my kitchen, my hot cocoa bar!! This is always a favorite of mine to put together!
Please excuse the large bag of trash in the corner, real life!!
I have had this little tree for a number of years, I also filled this glass jar up with some marshmallows and my cute little Paula Deen cookbook.
I got this cute sign from Walmart a few years ago along with this Santa bowl, I have even used it as a dip holder!
For my chalkboard I wrote Baby Its Cold Outside and my mugs came from Walmart!
With all the yummy food I have been eating lately I am all about pants that stretch!
I got this red top from Target, super soft and perfect length with leggings.
I also picked up this maroon top at Target while I was in Columbus, perfect for fall weather. I paired it with my Sarta Designs skirt and a gold necklace from Charming Charlie's.
I had an itching to wear my gray booties so I paired them with this black and gray Target dress Mom got me a few years ago and a teal boyfriend cardigan, super cozy.
Dresses and sweaters seems to by favorite comfy colder weather outfits! I paired this light brown cardigan from Shein.com with a basic black dress and brown boots.
The perfect treat for a hot cocoa bar, cookies!! YUM!!





No comments:

Post a Comment