Monday, November 13, 2017

Weekend in Columbus & Christmas in our Master Bedroom

Welp, after my post Friday about the GA/Auburn game, as you already know, it didn't exactly turn out the way I had hoped, it stunk and I hate that it came from Auburn.
But as in life, they will have to pull themselves together this week and come back stronger against Kentucky. Even though the game was a heartbreaker, our trip to Columbus was lots of fun. Before we headed south we had some family pics takes at The Buford Dam, I can't wait to get them back but we had a cool surprise when we saw a mule!
Along with a mule we also saw a goat and deer!
Here is Taylor and our awesome photographer Mrs. Lilly making their way down to the bridge!
Here is Taylor over dam
The next morning the girls did some fishing at Lake Oliver in Columbus
Ready for the big game with the cute black and white striped Old Navy dress layered with my buffalo check vest Gigi got me. And of course I stopped by Starbucks to pick up 2 seasonal frappacionos for Mom and me!
Gigi and her girls ready for the game to start!!
The game was not pretty, but Mom's fall mantel sure is!!
And here is where we jump from football to Christmas décor, ready for a fun sleigh ride?!
Since early November I have been packing up Halloween and fall and pulling out all my Christmas décor, I love this time of year!! Here is what I have so far, its a work in progress but our mater bedroom white tree still remains a favorite after 4 years! Its from Walmart and goes perfect in our bedroom which is gray and white also.
Another view of the tree, the skirt came from my sister in law a few years ago.
Here is a picture of our master bedroom fireplace, most all the items came from Walmart a few years ago and are still holding up, love the soft velvet stockings!
And I couldn't close out with out a special shot out to all the Veterans over the weekend and everyday, THANK YOU for all you sacrifice and give so that we can enjoy so many freedom's as Americans!!
I hope you enjoy the start of a fun holiday season!!


No comments:

Post a Comment