Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Movie Night, Loft Dresser and Guest Room

With Turkey Day this week, it was a perfect time for a fun Thanksgiving movie! In my opinion there are not that many out there, I guess cause Christmas just kind of takes over, but the always classic Charlie Brown is a great one for any holiday!
I used my Thanksgiving décor for the table scape, this is a little pic if of Nicole's first Thanksgiving, she was a little turkey!
I am so thankful for this girl! Notice the pajamas? This is when she had pj day at school!
A super easy and yummy Edwards Pumpkin Cream Pie!
I also fixed some east turkey and cheese sliders on Hawaiian Rolls, one of our favorites.
My gifts from above XOXO


Daddy's Girl
Watching Charlie Brown
Saturday morning smiles XOXO
Now on to some Christmas décor!
There is nothing like the glow of Christmas lights, I love the layered garland, Noel sign and jingle bell wreath all together. Our nativity scene was a gift at our wedding. The other items have pretty much all come from Walmart, they have so much great holiday items!
Be Our Holiday Guest!
I added some garland over the guest bed, a yellow bow on the window wreath and a little tree on the dresser. Hoping our guest enjoy their stay with us!
A closer look at the dresser
One of my favorite Christmas movies is Polar Express, its so magical and I love the message.  I keep a bell by this quote in the movie.
Look closely can you can see a pic of little Lindsey for a classic Rainbow Park church directory pic!!
A simple wreath with some yellow ribbon for a cute window decoration
These beautiful gold bows are new this year, I found them on Ebay for $3 a piece...SCORE!!


I will be off the next few days for the holiday, we have plans to see Santa and spend time with our families. I am truly thankful for all of YOU who take time out of your day to read this little blog, each one of you is special to me.
I wish all of you a wonderful, fun, relaxing, stuff your face, merry and restful Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to our time together.... A Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving to all !!~

    ReplyDelete