Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Day & Nicole's Room

I hope you all had a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving last week, did you eat so much food?! I know I did!! It was all delish! We traveled down to my parents house in Columbus for Turkey Day, here is some pics of all our fun!
We woke up Thanksgiving morning and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade while we packed. Thankful cuddles XOXO
One step into my parent's house and you will quickly see where I get my love of decorated and holidays! My Mother knocks the ball out of the park with her beautiful home. Every house she has lived in thru the years looks beautiful! Here is a pic of the dining room set up for Thanksgiving. This huge and lovely table was my Granny's along with the cabinet, I know my Mom treasures it.
My Dad and Aunt pretty much had everything ready once we got there, all there was left to do was slice the turkey!
My Dad has many talents and cooking is defiantly one of them!!
He loves preparing and cooking a big meal for family and friends, we have so many classics like cornbread dressing, green beans, rolls, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and my TWO favorites, creamed corn and mac and cheese!!! DELICIOUS!!
In fact, I want some now..YUM!
The girls always love going down to the dock and playing, here they are in their super cute Screaming Owl Thanksgiving outfits.
Gigi's Girl
Playing around the house!
Who doesn't love bunk beads?!
Yummy Thanksgiving cookies!
My Mom put together this cute hot cocoa drink station, this was our birthday gift to her, most all the items came form World Market and the sign came from Etsy! Adorable!
I had a little purple holiday cheer to Nicole's room with her pretty purple tree, new sheets and a stocking.
I got this super soft flannel sheets from Target to Coco, they are so warm!
Both girls have a little stocking by their bed XOXO
Nicole's tree came from Walmart, I love the way it sparkles at night, I hope she loves it too!!




1 comment:

  1. My heart is full remembering all the blessings that surround our family... what a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with family!~

    ReplyDelete