Thursday, March 15, 2018

Pocahontas Movie Night

My numbers loving math teacher Hubby celebrated Pi Day with...
Tons of Oatmeal Crème Pies, Happy March 14th!!
And today you better watch your back, its the Ides of March!!!
I wore this cute shamrock top from Target along with me new Irish colored tassels from Dixie Delights in hopes my day was luckier then Caesars!!
Disney Princess movies have always been my favorite flicks! Surprisingly my girls have not seen Pocahontas yet so this was our next movie night and one of my favorites cause of the yummy food!
Hello waffle cones with chocolate icing, my kind of teepee!!
This corn dip was SO good and super easy, I served it with some corn chips and fresh fruit, here is the yummy dip recipe if you want a great snack:
Cheesy Corn Dip
-1/2 cup sour cream
-1/2 cup mayo
-1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/4 pepper
-4 oz diced green chiles
-11 sweet can corn
-8 oz shredded Mexican cheese
-Fritos

1. Preheat over to 350, spray 8 x 8 casserole dish with a non stick cooking spray
2. Stir together everything in a bowl
3. Bake 25 min, enjoy with some chips

My own sweet princesses!!
One of my favorite movie quotes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment