Monday, March 12, 2018

St. Patricks Dresser, Front Door, and DQ



If you are like me, you probably really noticed the time change this morning on the way into work, I didn't have to wear my sunglasses, but its also really windy here today and cold, not much sun anyways! Hopefully we will are start getting use to the change this week, give our bodies time to adjust! I am looking forward to going on some walks after work!
A little more St. Patrick's Day décor today!
Some lucky décor in our upstairs with this cute Walmart banner and shamrock silver tray from Home Goods!
I updates our sweet treat bar for some St Patty's snacks!
Lucky Charms with all green marshmallows and mint green Oreos!
The garland came from Walmart last year.
I also added some Irish colors to our front porch with some shamrock string lights!
I changed the ribbons around the standing lamps to orange.
I got the cute shamrock door hanger a few years ago from Etsy, I love it!
My new copper pan came from Aunt Judy's attic, I love it!!
Taylor's team played another great game Saturday, Go Team!!
And a win for Mom and Dad, we took the girls to DQ for lunch after the game, both girls did very good and no one had a meltdown!! Hopefully we are making progress in public appearances!!




No comments:

Post a Comment