Friday, March 16, 2018

What I Wore

What a crazy busy week it has been, I feel like I am feeling that time change and work has been nuts, I am worn out and ready for the weekend and a little bit of a slower pace! Have you got all things green for tomorrow, here are some St Patrick's Day outfits I have been sporting for the big day!
I got this cute shamrock tank from Target a few years ago and I paired it with my Ann Taylor cardigan and Dixie Delights tassel necklaces
Winter is still going strong here in GA! I pulled out my Shein.com mustard color sweater and paired it with my black and gray stripe skirt and boots.
Who's Your Laddie?!
Hubby and Taylor picked this tee from Walmart out for me!
Another St. Patty's Day favorite, a cute shamrock monogram from Sweet Baby Blue Boutique!
Pink and Green has always been one of my favorite color combos! I paired this pink Shein.com dress with my green vest that goes with so much, a very versatile piece!
Black and white is always a classic I think!
I got these black pants years ago and the white bow top came from Shein.com, love their stuff!
Another Target tee for the win!
I got this Lucky Charm tee and love it, the boyfriend jeans came from Walmart and the white shoes also from Target! Tassel from Dixie Delights of course!
I also love green and blue combined together!
This skirt came from Sarta designs, LOVE her skirts!
Easy white pants black tee combo spiced up with some leopard flats!
When it feels like it rains EVERYDAY, some bright pink rain boots are in order!!
I paired this blue Walmart dress with a pretty Lilly P scarf gave me, love it!
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy St Patrick's Day weekend, may we all be LUKCY and BLESSED everyday!!







No comments:

Post a Comment