Thursday, July 26, 2018

Storms & Simple Joys

Last weekend a very powerful thunder and hale storm came thru early Saturday morning and took down some trees around our neighbor hood and even shredded my canvas tent..BOO!!! I am no fan of serve storms and I watched this one hit it was nuts, you could hear the hale hitting the house and my tent caught some major air! But it could have been a lot worse and I am thankful we can clean up and replace with little cost. Here are some pics from the storm:
This tree flew over from our neighbors yard!
Canvas ripped but frame seems ok, I ordered a new canvas, waiting to see if it fits!
But later that morning Nicole was living her best life when she took a plate of pancakes into our room and at breakfast in bed!
Little hands love donuts!
Both girls are very picky when it comes to donuts, they only eat the pink frosted with sprinkles!
Saturday was also special cause after 19 years I got to reunite with one of my sweetest friends Janet!! We meet back in high school and hung out all the time, then college came and we drifted to other school but thanks to social media we met up for dinner and had a terrific time!! Just like old times and we plan on doing it again soon!
Anytime I say lets go to the pool, the girls get so excited!! They love the pool so much!!
Splish splash!!
Proud GA Voter!!
What a blessing we have to make our opinion count!
Summer nights are made for strolling!







No comments:

Post a Comment