Monday, July 9, 2018

4th of July & The Sandlot Movie Night

Happy Monday friends!! Hope you had a great weekend, ours was lots of fun with my niece and nephew in town. I wanted to share our fun 4th of July with you today!
A day off work for me!! I was pumped! We started our day off at the pool of course!
My little firecracker wearing her Minnie Mouse stars and stripes!
So much fun playing with Emily all day!
Nicole wearing her patriotic outfit too!!
Cameron, Emily and Taylor
For dinner we had a mid week movie night with The Sandlot!!
This is one of my childhood favorite movies, its so funny! Hubby grilled out hot dogs and made some fruit salad.
I decorated with Aunt Judy's vintage Coke crate and made some pasta salad, yum!!
My family is so lucky to be living in the greatest county on Earth!!!
We have so many awesome freedoms and opportunity's other people only dream about, all this was achieved by so many her sacrificed it all. God has truly blessed all Americans!!
USA All The Way!!
Happy Birthday America!




No comments:

Post a Comment