Friday, July 6, 2018

July Fireplace Mantel & A Trip to the Playground

Happy July Friends!! Hope its been a good first week so far! I have had so much fund decorating for the 4th, I wanted to show you our July fireplace mantel today!
Lots of red, white and blue colors and stars and stripes!!
Everything I have I have used before, the big flag bunting came from Walmart as well as the patriotic wreath.
The cardboard flag and stars came from a work party, they were table décor for Memorial Day and they gave them to me to take home. The star garland is from Walmart.
The Let Freedom Ring sign came from Hobby Lobby and the long wreath came from Home Goods many years ago. I pulled out my Christmas poinsettia's for a pop of red!
I also used the same star garland on our china cabinet with a heart shaped wreath from Walmart and an old welcome sing from Walmart I think!
After work yesterday we headed down to the playground!
WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summertime swinging!
Sliding Sisters XOXO
Hope you have a great and safe weekend everyone!!





No comments:

Post a Comment