Monday, July 2, 2018

Some New Playroom Organization

Good afternoon friends, Happy Monday! Ready for a shorter work week with the July 4th Holiday?! I know I am excited!! I wanted to show you 2 things I recently did to help organize our playroom. Nothing too exciting but pretty cheap and it helped!
Here are some before pics:
My first trouble spot was this corner holding all my seasonal décor. If you follow along you know I love seasonal décor and I have a lot of it, no shame! But I am beginning to have no room! This playroom has a closet but is pretty full so these are the overflow boxes, I needed a way to cover them!
After a couple of ideas I ended up getting this brown screen from Walmart! It does not cover up all the boxes but helped and that is a win!
My girls have a ton of toys but not a great place to store them so I figured to get them up off the floor...
Cheap and big mesh laundry bags with hooks! And they are see thru so the girls can find their toys!
I also did a little moving around with the Peppa house and chair, the girls seem to really like it!
Another pic of the screen
Its Taylor approved!




1 comment: