Monday, July 16, 2018

July Home Decor

Greetings friends!! We are back from our fun family beach vacation!! I have tons of photos to share with you, but first before July ends I wanted to share the rest of our patriotic home décor!
Here is a pic of our kitchen table with lots of red, white and blue!! I pulled out my blue table runner and used my patriotic flowers from Michaels I got years ago but have held up great!
This star door hanger came from Walmart, cheap yet festive!
The blue and white candles came from Gigi a few years ago. the Land that I love print came from Etsy and the flag came from Dollar Tree!
Let Freedom Ring!!
The stars came from Walmart and I printed off the girls pics, our American Girls XOXO
This picture of Baby Taylor was in the dress Omma made for her!
On to the dining room table!! This is my favorite tablescape I do all year, its just so bright and cheerful!!
The vintage Coke crate came from Aunt Judy's attic!
I hung this red, white and blue flower wreath from Walmart on the window.
More stars and strips!!
I had a small string of lights left over with a star so decorated the bathroom!!






No comments:

Post a Comment