Thursday, January 24, 2019

UGA Basketball Game & What I Wore

 Not too many pics from this UGA basketball game Saturday with my parents and G, right after Hubby took this pic, Nicole BARFED all over me!! I jumped up from my chair and headed to the bathroom, needless to say we headed back to the condo after that! YUCK!

 Being barfed on is made better thanks to Gigi and a trip to Trader Joe's! Its the cure all! Thanks to Gigi, Tayor and I went to Dunkin Donuts for some Girls Scout flavored coffee, TJ's and Walmart. We had a blast!

 White at Walmart I got this super soft mustard color dress for $10 bucks, love it!

 Monogram + Lilly P=Happy Lindsey!
This is my casual Friday outfit at work
 Pink and green is one of my favorite combos! This top came from Shein.com and the pencil skirt from Amazon
 Nothing too exciting about this outfit, I just love the color combs, I saw it on Pinterest!
 I have had this outfit for years, everything came from Walmart except the scarf, it came from Etsy. I love coral and mint, have you seen my guest bathroom?
Flower power!
And the best outfit of them all came from this little cutie!! Our sweet friend Katie gifted the girls some new outfits for their birthday, adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment