Thursday, January 10, 2019

Prancer Movie Night

Continuing with all our Christmas themed movie nights, next up was one of my childhood favorites, Prancer!
I remember getting to watch this movie at school when I was little and I always loves it, plus I am a big Sam Elliot fan, love that voice.
Now Hubby on the other hand is NOT a fan of the movie, but its OK :-)
I picked up some pudding cups and make a little face on them and put in some candy canes for reindeer antlers!
Them I just got some sandwich rolls, my candy eyes and a red M&M for the nose for little reindeer sammies.
This one was easy to decorate for, just brought up my sparkle reindeer I got from Walmart a few years ago.
Taylor the cutest reindeer!
These girls were asking all kinds of questions about reindeer's like what the eat and how they fly, the magic of Christmas :-)
And when you are surrounded by new Christmas toys, sometimes its hard to beat the boxes they come in!

1 comment:

  1. Makes me kind of sad that Christmas is over, but then again, if it were all the time it wouldn't be special!! Bring on November!!

    ReplyDelete