Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Lunch with JRae & Celebrating Savannah's Birthday

 Saturday morning I got some help cleaning the kitchen from Snow White, and she did it all with a smile :-)
A good friendship is amazing in many ways, just a simple and yummy lunch with a friend can leave you at peace and optimistic, a good friend is like that. If you follow along you have heard me mention Janet before, she is my high school buddy who still in our 30's remains one of the best friends. She amazes me and is a positive light in my life and so many others XOXO
If one friend was not enough, Saturday I got to celebrate my college roomie Sarah's daughter's birthday at an indoor pool!
No doubt, this will go down as one of my girls all time favorite parties to attend! Who would have thought of a pool party in January, but it was awesome and the girls loved every second!!
And the food was all my girls favorite's, Chicken McNuggests, strawberries, Doritos and Carpi Sun! Topped off with a yummy unicorn chocolate mousse cake, they were in heaven!
Hubby's teacher friends surprised the girls with some glitter slime!
And fun Peppa Pig blocks and Fancy Nancy coloring books!

No comments:

Post a Comment