Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Halloween Fun

I am really embarrassed that its almost Thanksgiving and I am just now posting this, but there is no time like the present, right? I never shared about our Halloween fun!
Here is our Captain Underpants Pumpkin!
We had a blast at the JCBC Fall Festival, here is the LOL Splash Queen and Rapunzel!
We went to the Sawnee Elementary trick or treat night, it was PACKED!!!
But we saw a lot of our sweet friends!
My favorite Halloween costume, I dressed up as Maleficent!
I had so much fun at Nicole's Halloween Parade!
There were a lot of not too scary Halloween decorations
Pumpkin Pancakes!
Trick of Treating fun!
Here we are enjoying some apple slices at the fall festival
Matching Halloween dresses of course
A fun trip to the Cumming Fair!
Patio dinners
And pumpkin carving!
We had a great Halloween month filled with candy and costumes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment