Sunday, October 20, 2019

Fall Field Trip & Fall Bedroom

How is your fall going? Good I hope!
We are defiantly enjoying some cooler nights here!
The girls have been wearing all things Halloween!
Coco went to her 4 year old check up and did great, even after getting 3 shots!
I was able to take a day off and go on Taylor's field trip with her Hillcrest Orchards! So much fun!
These jams made me laugh!
Yummy apple treats to enjoy!
Each parent had a group of 5 kids to look over!
We watched how to milk a cow!
I can't say enough how much fun I had, Mrs. Roberts is so sweet and all the kids had a blast! I am thankful to be involved!
As a fun treat, I checked her out of school early and we ate a late lunch at Chicken Salad Chick!
My Mom gifted me this beautiful fall wreath and I LOVE it!
Wishing everyone warm and cozy nights XOXO





1 comment: