Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Mom's 60th Birthday Celebration!

If you follow along with me, you know my Mom is a Halloween Baby, spooky fun! This year is a special one for her, she turns 60!!!!
She means so much to us we wanted to celebrate her so Dad and I started working on some ideas for a party, it was a lot of fun!
Just give me a credit card and I will go at it decorating!!
Here are some fun pics from the celebration:
If you know my Mom you know she loves the colder months, especially fall! She decorates her homes with warm colors and baskets filled with cozy blankets so that is the theme I went with, fall fun!
We used the Athens condo pool house, its a great space! The weather was ok, a little off and on rain, I had wanted to do a outdoors smore station, but weather had different ideas! My brother was really disappointed in that one :-)
On the coffee table I let out some yummy Publix cookies, my girls loved this! And fudge brownies which Hdawg liked!
With the help of my Dad I got some new décor from Party City and brought some of my own home décor to use. Notice the top left print, its Gigi's baby pics!!
Mom loves all kinds of sweet drinks just like me, so I put together a little hot cocoa bar!! Panera bread brought in some delicious hot chocolate and toping from syrup to marshmallows! This was my favorite!
Check out this huge cake from Publix!! We had tons left over, it was really good though!
We also ordered lunch from the Butt Hutt BBQ in Athens, boy it was delish!! My girls loved the macaroni and cheese the best!
Taylor helping me get the cookies ready!
Getting ready for the party to start!
Uncle David and Aunt Karen with Mom and Dad!
Getting into the marshmallows
Omma, Gigi and Taylor!
Mom's sweet cousin Beth came all the way from Alabama!!
Taylor and Nicole's favorites, Ella and Sophie!!!
Canida Family!!
Ella, Sophie, Aunt Judy and Carolyn
Our sweet friend Gena!
G and Beth!
Happy Birthday Gigi!! We all love you so much!
A special thanks to all our friends and family who came out to celebrate with us, it was a special party for our special Gigi XOXO




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful & memorable party... Lindsey, you hit the ball outta the park and made it, not only a celebration of turning 60, but a celebration of family! I was grateful and overwhelmed with all those who came & helped make the day so special! Thank you, I am so blessed in so many ways... my family is the gift that keeps on giving! I love you all!!

    ReplyDelete