Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Casper Movie Night

BOO Ya'll!!
Its Casper the friendly ghost movie night!! He is a nice ghost so no need to be scared now! But if you have some ghost pj's it will be way more fun!
We started off with some cute matching ghost pjs from Target, the girls loved them!
Daddy and me also got a matching pair, so much fun!!
Coco goes straight for the  candy corn of course!
Casper is such a sweet ghost! I just pulled up some of my Halloween décor from downstairs to decorate the table!
Use what you have!
A ghost pizza is a must when watching Casper! Just do your best, as you can see mine in not Pinterst worthy but the girls liked it, and just add tons of cheese then it won't matter how it looks!
I made some ghost donuts and bananas with some mini chocolate chips!
Halloween movie nights are always so much scary fun!!
Keeping up with the Halloween food fun, I got out my pumpkin cookie cutter and Halloween sprinkles for a breakfast treat!





1 comment:

  1. So much Halloween fun...and you're absolutely right, cheese is great on anything!!

    ReplyDelete